***MINI ENDURO - 12 FEB - LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES***
Was talking with Ian and think it would be good to start setting up some events for early next year, the weather is great now and we need to take advantage.
What would be great is if we could setup one saturday each month (possibly the last saturday of every month) for an event of sorts - wether it be touring, minis or enduro. This way we can keep the race energy alive and all have regular races to look forward too! The key here will be to keep it fun and get people involved!
Suggestions and race formats for these events would be greatly appreciated.
Due to the great success of the Great Mini enduro i suggest we kick start the year with: " MINI ENDURO! - 12 FEB"Looking to keep the format the same as before just minus the break in the middle and reducing the overall time to 60 minutes.
To give guys time to get back from holidays and get their cars race prepped, I suggest we look to do it on the...........
We can then follow up the enduro with a Touring race of sorts in February!RULES FOR "THE NEW YEAR MINI ENDURO" - 12 FEB
- Meet at 14h00 for setup and scrutineering and entry. Latecomers will be penalised for letting other people do all the setup and preparation alone
- Racing starts at 15h00 SHARP!
- Teams of 2, with each team having one car in the race, and as many spare cars available as you want.
- The person NOT driving MUST do marshalling duty
- 60 min Race Duration
- 2 COMPULSORY pitstops of minimum 30 secs each - Battery change compulsory (so there is no advantage for people running higher mAh packs)
- Pitstops will be recorded.
- Backup cars will ONLY be allowed on the track if the previous car CANNOT PHYSICALLY DRIVE. This is not a relay race.
- Backup cars will remain with race officials until requested, it must be replaced by the disabled car.
- No works will be permitted on cars, while a team car is on the track. You either chose to repair the broken car, or replace it.
- It is the TEAMS responsibility to ensure that ONLY ONE TRANSPONDER IS USED PER TEAM. It s your responsibility to ensure that it is changed to the new car if a replacement is made.