Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

November 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Vote_lcapWhere's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Voting_barWhere's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Vote_rcap 
Jay
Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Vote_lcapWhere's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Voting_barWhere's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Empty
PostSubject: Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?   Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Where's a good place to go rc crawling & trailing here in the UAE? A very good question. . . .
If you're thinking of trying out RC crawling or trailing but you're worried where you can play here in the UAE,
well. I've been doing a little scouting myself, everytime i go out with the family. . looking for spots
that is good enough for this hobby. . . so far, the best place i've ever went crawling and trailing was
in Al-Ain, Strawb discovered this spot there. . . it's freaking wide and the terrain is
so challenging and technical. . . the only downside is, it's far. . . but even though
i would still go, whenever i want to test out a new set-up for my rig. . .
I've been to Hatta also, and it seems good enough for crawling. . . . another kind of terrain
more on sharp and edgy rocks. . . almost the same as Al-ain. . .

I'm trying my luck here in Dubai, so far came across wtih a couple of good spots,
Although they're man made. . . . . it's another kind. .
There's one at Dubai Creek Park, they have a massive rock garden there. . . .
went there a couple of times myself, and with Strawb. . . the terrain is different
that's one of the nice things about rc crawling. . . different terrain, different setups for your rig. . .
And there's another one i found in Al Safa park, They have man made rock formation beside
the artificial waterfalls they have there . . . there's also one in Al Mamzar Beach which Ginnacke
discovered. . . .

Here are some pictures and videos i and some fellow members took of the places. ...
If you found out of a place here in Dubai or anywhere in UAE that you think is good enough to go crawl,
would really appreciate if you can take pictures with your mobile and post it in this thread. ..

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Picture067
AL-AIN CRAWL & TRAIL SPOT

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? 100_2203
CREEK PARK CRAWL & TRAIL SPOT

AL MAMZAR CRAWL & TRAIL SPOT

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? 228361_186039494776981_100001127942057_462515_5234722_n
AL SAFA CRAWL & TRAIL SPOT
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?   Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:13 pm

found another spot along jumeirah beach, also man made but got some decent inclines to it for some crawling as well, will post up pics soon
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?   Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:01 am

Ras Al Khaimah cool

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Img00510

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Img00511
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?   Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Jumeirah beach COMP AND SCALER spot

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Img01010

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Img01011

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Img01012
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?   Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:34 pm

nice area there ahmed. . . . . 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?   Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:14 am

when you hit ROCK ....... CRAWL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?   Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's a good place to go RC Crawling & Trailing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EP General Forums :: EP Crawlers-Scalers :: General Dsicussion-
Jump to: