Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Emirates RC Association Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Emirates RC Association Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Emirates RC Association Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Emirates RC Association Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Emirates RC Association Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Emirates RC Association Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Emirates RC Association Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Emirates RC Association Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

November 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Emirates RC Association Vote_lcapEmirates RC Association Voting_barEmirates RC Association Vote_rcap 
Jay
Emirates RC Association Vote_lcapEmirates RC Association Voting_barEmirates RC Association Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Emirates RC Association

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

Emirates RC Association Empty
PostEmirates RC Association

Got this from RC universe. . . . . in case if we are interested. . . .

Hi,
We hope to see you all in our event on friday 9th Dec in Nad Alsiba from 2- 9 pm.
we are going to start our activities by selecting our cars committee and airplanes committee.
our RC Cars Committee we will have 2 member from each class ( on road, offroad, drag, and drifting )

its very important for all of us.
join us

and for our membership form, please send us your Email and we will send it to you.
you can contact us on info@erca.ae

Regards
Rashed
Emirates Radio Control Association
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Emirates RC Association :: Comments

strawb
Re: Emirates RC Association
Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:26 pm by strawb
we need to represent dubdrift
Lady_Commander
Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:52 pm by Lady_Commander
hmmm...big meet..sounds like another special drive to Dxb Emirates RC Association 404230
J.Drift
Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:10 pm by J.Drift
i think Nad al sheba is not posible for Drifting sad

Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 pm by tommygun32
Hi Guys,

Long time, hope everyone's well.

The event that's being held at Nad al Sheba is an airborne based event, however, it will also include the opportunity to have a mutual gathering of all RC related hobbies to discuss the way forward with all the different elements/classes of RC in the UAE! (not just Dubai) and how to better organize ourselves as a whole. This way we bring the power of many to the fore.

The Emirates RC Associations has been formed and is now recognized. We now need to move on to the next level for the good of this sport/hobby/passion.

I'll be there from about 1 pm or so. Hope to see as many of you as possible, everyone's invited.

Oh and J.Drift, There's a beautifully tarmac-ed landing strip that could be turned into a drift track for a day or so for special events at Nad al Sheba... smile
Thanks
Jay
Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm by Jay
@Greg yup its been quite a while since our 1st meeting at jebel ali club and yes its about time we go through with this association and be recognized.

Sent an inquiry on the email given on the first post to clarify what exactly the guys have planned for each classes on the day of the event.

Any requirements/info we need to know regarding the membership?

Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:59 pm by tommygun32
Hi Jay,

This is just going to be an opportunity to meet up as fellow RC'ers and find out what Rashed and Arif have in mind to take things to the next level. Unless of course if you're flying in the aerial event very happy

Regarding requirements for membership, I don't know myself, although I have sent an email to the posted address requesting a form.
Jay
Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 pm by Jay
@Greg the only guy here busy with flying right now is Andy very happy
Anyway we'll meet you there and see what the guys are up to. Thanks!

I hope the drift guys are free in the afternoon.. anyone?
chardiboi
Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:56 pm by chardiboi
it would be good if most of us will be there so we will know what plan they have for the hobby .
and it would be best if drifting will be represented. and if possible. . . crawling and scalers. .strawb? very happy

i will be there from morning. . . very happy
gerg
Post on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:30 pm by gerg
This is good news.

Personnaly I always thought getting a club recognised was the first step to move forward so it's great that Rashed and Arif have managed to do this.

Will try and make it for a look too.
dxbdude
Post on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:19 pm by dxbdude
Hi All,

After a long time i will meet you all in Nad Al Sheba. As mentioned b tommygun in RC universe, would be nice if you all carry your toys for the event. driving
chardiboi
Post on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 pm by chardiboi
Emirates RC Association 96a4339a
Emirates RC Association Cd268057

this is the tarmac tommygun is referring to. . . it's beside the runway for the rc planes
jebjeb
Post on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm by jebjeb
if we go there in the afternoon, do we have to attend the morning drift meets?

Noscire4
Post on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 pm by Noscire4
This will be a great oppurtunity for the Drift Club and others RC Club to be recognized and show that this Sport/Hobby existed here in Dubai so that for those who are able to support (Like Rashed) can somehow apealed to Dubai Council to provide space for all different RC enthusiast and hobbyist.

I guess in order for him to do that is to see a Huge Amount of RC groups to attend on Friday.

So guys lets organized and support this Event.
cathurga
Post on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:21 am by cathurga
Not certain that I will be able to make it, but good luck....I hope something comes of it....
chardiboi
Post on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 pm by chardiboi
for those who don't know where it is. . . .

Emirates RC Association Wu61184
Jay
Post on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:07 am by Jay
Friday Nad al sheeba ERCA meet!

Lets show our support guys.. Are'nt you tired of drifting in parking lots.. Talking about it aint good enough.. we need to take action by participating in meetings like this.. lets see what the guys are up to smile

At Area 2
Assembly time: 3:30pm

To nad al sheeba
Departure time: 4:00pm

1. Jay
discusdubai
Post on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 am by discusdubai
This is GOOD News... wink
ginnackle
Post on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 am by ginnackle
1. Jay
2.Chris clapping
strawb
Post on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 am by strawb
I'm in
Noscire4
Post on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:56 pm by Noscire4
1. Jay
2.Chris
3.Albert
4.Eric with Kids and wife (sabit lang if ok) sarcastic hand
dark_drift
Post on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:38 pm by dark_drift
1. Jay
2.Chris
3.Albert
4.Eric with Kids and wife (sabit lang if ok) sarcastic hand
5.steven and family (pag d tinamad c misis) buntis kase
cathurga
Post on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 pm by cathurga
Did anything ever come of this....?? Seems like everything went quiet....as per usual.

I got a text the other day about AEON Hobbies having the DSF RC championships or similar....was it from someone on Dubdrift? I seem to recall someone opening a hobby shop here...maybe another cranial fart of mine?
chardiboi
Post on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 am by chardiboi
Nothing so far came out from that "meeting", some of us came, wrote down our names on a piece of paper. . . and that was it. . . . never heard from them since. . . was even monitoring the thread from rcuniverse. . . but no updates sad

i think AEON Hobbies is the one in Nad Al Hammar. . . . but with regards to the rc championship, don't have any idea about it. smile
cathurga
Post on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 am by cathurga
mmm, sounds about right....all still waiting for the big freebie to fall out the sky....in the interim, I am having a great time watchin my airplanes fall out the sky, lol.

I would love to get the Mini action going again, it all just seems a little pointless when there is not enough interest to take it 'further'....

Having some great fun with the Heli's though, experimenting with flybarless rotorheads and multi axis gyro/stabilisation systems. There is no easy learning curves with these things though...
Post  by Sponsored content

Emirates RC Association

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Events :: Latest News-
Jump to: