Hi guys !
I'm gonna try to make a short story about my XR10 evolution up to nowadays !
started with that :
- XR10 front & rear axles
- Vanquish gears covers & motor plates
- Hardened lightened gears for the rear axle
- Hardened gears for the front axle
- Axial homemade narrowed wheels (15mm / 0.6i)
- Losi rock claws
- Venom fireball 50T motors
- RC4WD ESC
- Castle Creations 10amps BEC
- Futaba 2106 RX / 4PL TX
- Turnigy 959 servo
And as a good froggy (or frenchy if you prefer) a french conception chassis : the DaHu
Here are some picture while I'm waiting for my DaHu (just modified by EnergyKarting & Cris13 from rccrawler-france.com to fit XR10 !)
Some homemade double density foams
Heres it's almost ready to run !!!
the most important part of this XR10
Ready to crawl :
with new skin & wheels :
After some problems with the electronic parts... it had to change ! switching servo to MKS HV767 & micro sidewinders
Fully equiped :
and a new skin !
Hope you had a good time reading this !