Traxxas Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition will be availible a week after the launch of the regular Slash 4x4 for the same price as the regular one 399USD......think I prefer this option, can paint it my way and use my Specktrum radio!
Already one of the most eagerly anticipated Traxxas vehicles ever, the new Slash 4X4 is now available in Platinum Edition trim. This factory-works race truck checks nearly every box on the Slash 4X4 option sheet to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance, and leaves the choice of radio gear and battery to the user. Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition also includes a clear body so racers can apply their own signature style. In addition to all the standard Slash 4X4 features, the Platinum Edition includes hard-anodized aluminum Big Bore
shocks with titanium nitride shafts; blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers, and axle nuts; front and rear swaybars in two thicknesses; soft S1-compound BFGoodrich
tires; and a sealed, silicone-filled center differential that can be installed in place of the standard Revo
-spec slipper clutch. Everything else is factory-installed and fully prepped for on-track performance.
Standard Slash 4X4 Features:
• Fully assembled
• Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box!
• Licensed BFGoodrich
• Rigid chassis design
• Long-travel suspension
• Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
• Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
• VXL-3s waterproof electronic speed control
• Digital, ball bearing, waterproof steering servo
• Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
• Traxxas High-Current Connector
• Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
• Patented Torque-Control
• Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
• Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
• Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
Additional Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition Features:
• Blue-anodized aluminum C-Hubs
• Blue-anodized aluminum steering blocks
• Blue-anodized aluminum rear hub carriers
• Blue-anodized aluminum axle nuts
• Hard-anodized, Teflon-coated Big Bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts
• Front and rear swaybars
• Optional extra-stiff swaybar set
• S1-compund, officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires
• Clear polycarbonate body with overspray film and window masks
• Die-cut decals with details and sponsor logos
• Sealed, silicone filled center differential (included separately.
Installs trackside in just minutes replacing the Torque Control
• Includes Traxxas digital, high-torque, ball-bearing steering
Transmitter, receiver, batteries, and charger not included.