Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

December 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Vote_lcapLame Tourers (Not worth watching) Voting_barLame Tourers (Not worth watching) Vote_rcap 
Jay
Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Vote_lcapLame Tourers (Not worth watching) Voting_barLame Tourers (Not worth watching) Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lame Tourers (Not worth watching)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) Empty
PostLame Tourers (Not worth watching)

But since you insisted..

here it is..

Back to top Go down
https://www.dubdrift.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Lame Tourers (Not worth watching) :: Comments

Abdul Basit
Re: Lame Tourers (Not worth watching)
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm by Abdul Basit
That race, seriously is the greatest race ever.
Atsushi Hara....IS A GOD! He"s BRILLIANT around the corners!
AdBull.
Jay
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm by Jay
atsushi hara... hmm

youtubes blocked here at the office.. is this the mark reinard and atsushi hara greatest race ever at the bankok IFMAR championship? were mark reinard takes the first while hara clips the curb while trying to take back his position..
Abdul Basit
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:34 pm by Abdul Basit
Yep, it's the one. I watched this a couple of months after it happened, I knew what was going to happen, but I was still jumping out of my seat.
Was a pitty he didn't win, he's still the best though very happy
paul
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:42 pm by paul
laNcELot wrote:
But since you insisted..

here it is..

Lance are you tryin some reverse psychology on us here??

Great race.......but I still think our mini mayhem is more action packed!
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 pm by Bandit
haaa,,,,been watching that a hundred times and trying to get the style of Marc Rheihard! actually did it twice on the actual race last 10 seconds and got the 1st place the 2nd time got the 2nd place! hahahahah i feel like Marc!o Sison! hahahahaha try to watch the race of the Legend Masami Hirosaka...
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:54 pm by Bandit
Abdul Basit wrote:
That race, seriously is the greatest race ever.
Atsushi Hara....IS A GOD! He"s BRILLIANT around the corners!
AdBull.

hmmm and who is Marc Reinhard? Creator? hahahahaha
Abdul Basit
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm by Abdul Basit
No Bandit, you've got it all wrong. You've not been reading the touring bible have you?
EVERYONE knows that Marc Reinhard is Atsushi Hara's evil twin brother.... very happy
AdBull.
LaNcE
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm by LaNcE
paul@play wrote:

Lance are you tryin some reverse psychology on us here??

haha!

'thought it would catch those eyes..

it really was a great race.. darn, i wish i could drive that good..

but for sure this race doesn't even come close to Mini Mayhem.. a lot of minis and more mayhem..
cathurga
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm by cathurga
That is an awesome race. Both very good drivers, but I think Reinhard had the edge in the corners, and no matter how fast your car is, being able to take corners is what will win the race.....everytime.

A great video for wanting to get into touring cars, you heard the commentator say quite erly on in the race that the drivers were not keen on the track because of how much braking was needed, but they guys who could adjust to a track like that, and adapt to a stop-start, brake-n-go driving style, are the ones that win World Championships!! Simple.

Count the corners, count the straights....there is only one place on the track where outright speeding will get you past the competition...but there are abou 12 turns where you could 'out-skill' the others...in that race, Reinhard pushed at Hara constantly, and on the straight, Hara was quicker....

very cool......that said, they wouldnt last 2 laps on our track with us....Ahmed would be missing markers, the cement-mixer woulld be hassling the corners...and everyone else would simply plough into them....job done.

Last edited by cathurga on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sideslider
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 pm by sideslider
attention all dubdrifters.....

this is sideslider posting from JW Marriot in bangkok, just had som lunch with MR. Mark and Atsushi themselves, going down to the local track this evening for a small runaround..............LOL Kidding

they got a great hobby shop down there as well, its more of an official tamiya factory and im going nuts with EVERYTHING, im like a kid in a candy store.....(No offence AdBull) LOL had to let that out......and th best part...........ITS DIRT CHEAP AND I HAVE UNLIMITED FUNDS YYYYEEAAAAA WOOOT......

unfortunatly i wont make it this sat cuz my plane leaves saturday night and i will reach sunday morning.......at least that gives me time to take reception of the container filled with tamiya goodies hmmmmm.........great vid, really missin the action, hope to catch you all back in the sand land >>>>>UAE
Abdul Basit
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:26 pm by Abdul Basit
@Ahmed, wait and see, me and my dad are going on a Japan-Florida-Manchester spree early next year, again, last time we did it, I got AED 1400 of hop ups for my Now-Smashed-By-Hobby-Centre buggy. *evil laugh*.

Last edited by Abdul Basit on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
cathurga
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm by cathurga
I edited that 3 mins before you posted .. :-) Is your typing quicker than your racing?..LOL
Abdul Basit
Post on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 pm by Abdul Basit
Fixed blum3
Was wondering why you'd say that.
About the speed, haha, guess we'll find out blum3
Post on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 am by Bandit
hmmm did all my assignment before i got into touring Abdul...hahahaha...now im getting sometime an A+ on this subject hahahahah....
.j0sh
Post on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm by .j0sh
Yes....not worth watching.
=P

@Ahmed.
Take care bro.
Pass by Philippines if you get the chance. =P

Lame Tourers (Not worth watching)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media :: Your Videos-