Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

November 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Vote_lcapHow To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Voting_barHow To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Vote_rcap 
Jay
How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Vote_lcapHow To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Voting_barHow To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Empty
PostSubject: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi ..... Newbie here ...... I currently have a TB-03d and im pretty much happy with it ..... I installed an additional fan for my ESC ...... my problem is that the black wire which is inserted in the red socket got pulled out ...... i tried to squeeze it back in but i feel it needs some crimping method for it to fit snug tight again ..... can anyone guide me on how to place that black wire inside that red socket permanently?

How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? YEAHBLHS

and also? how do i shorten thos wires which look like spaghetti all over?

please advice

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 pm

if you look inside the connectors plastic housing you will see that the wires that just got pulled out used to be soldered to a small piece of inner contact pins locked inside. those contact pins snap into place and hold them together. now you need to unlock it with anything that fits into the housing, i use an exacto cutter. after pulling it out resolder the lose wires on it and slide back in.

or if you have spares you can just replace the whole connector and resolder it striaght on the esc fan. its easier this way clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.dubdrift.com
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 pm

Correctomundo J,

T&U also sell servo plugs at AED7 each.

The set contains 3 if the silver connectors and an empty servo plug. I think the silver connectors are the same as the JST plug in the pic above.

I know they have stock, I bought 2 yesterday....while building my TB Evo 4, I wanted to minimise the wiring nest, so cut the plug off, measured a suitable length and put a new plug on...very neat. The same is being done to the ESC cable.

It is just a delicate job getting the solder and wire to stick on the plugs....needs a steady hand strawb!
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:41 pm

thanks for the adivce altimeters/cathurga ..... will try to check if hobby centre here in alain has this in stock ..... im planning to clean the wiring in my tb-03d ......

altimeters ......i'll try to do this when i go home ......

thanks again
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm

OT..i think that's Ryan's TB03 from Abuhabi? is it?
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Bandit wrote:
OT..i think that's Ryan's TB03 from Abuhabi? is it?

yes sir
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 pm

cathurga wrote:
I know they have stock, I bought 2 yesterday....while building my TB Evo 4, I wanted to minimise the wiring nest, so cut the plug off, measured a suitable length and put a new plug on...very neat. The same is being done to the ESC cable.

OT: share some pictures of your evo 4 build andy clown

@strawb problem solved with your wires?
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:28 pm

hi altimeters .... i'll be working on it tonight sir ...... im sure yout tips will make me go thru the process a lot easier avoiding all the caveman strength i was planning form the get go laughing
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:24 am

fixed as per your tips and advice sir .... many thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:54 pm

glad we could help bro.. lets hope we make it to al ain this comming 8th!
see you there! happy new year clown
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:50 pm

thanks again sir........ let me know so i can assist you in directions .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?   How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection? Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Fix Loose Electrical Connection?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EP General Forums :: EP Drifting :: Technical Discussion-
Jump to: