I don't really know what I was doing..But I manged to come across this BEAUTIFUL new kit coming out in a couple of weeks...Apparently it's designed by 3Racing (not really...They leach off the best manufacturers and produce the most amazing stuff) and also manufactured by them.
Just like the parts they make, I'm betting this will be just as good, if not better.
"This is the all-new design of spur gear adaptor. Besides reducing the weight of screws, screw-less spur gear adaptor also reduces the first transmission power loss."...They sound very confident!
SAKURA ZERO Features
01. 2.25mm graphite main chassis
02. 2.0mm graphite long-cutting upper deck
03. Aluminum motor mount, F&R bulkhead with pink anodize.
04. 2 belt drive system
05. 7075 rear rolling differential system (RDS)
06. F&R 38T pulley and 20T center pulley
07. Full ball bearings
08. F&R universal shaft
09. F&R quick change stabilizer
10. 64 titanium turnbuckles
11. Steering locker pin (SLP)
12. Screw-less spur gear adaptor
13. Quick change spur gear mounts
14. Quick change rear differential cover
15. Low CG weight balancer
16. Li-po battery graphite chassis
17. Fixed aluminum suspension mount
18. Smart suspension outer pin
19. Rolling center adjustable shim (0.25/0.5mm)
20. Downstop protection shim
01. 540 type motor
04. 2-channel R/C unit with ESC
Overall Length 343mm (without body and foam bumper)
Overall Width 188mm (F/R 5mm wheel adaptor)
Tread (F/R) 163 F/R
Gear Ratio 1.9:1 (38T/20T)
And since it's been manufactured by folks who know exactly
what we want, it'll have the right hop-ups available... one-ways, solid axles/spools...
These are all the pictures I could find, if anyone's got more, let us see