Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Help with my new radio settings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
biker_jet
Test Driver
biker_jet

Need Help with my new radio settings Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with my new radio settings   Need Help with my new radio settings EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Guys,

I got this new radio from DM Racing (Dragon Mart) so it's lacking most of the instructions, since Im new to RCing i dont know what these values means:

- Steering and throttle EPA to set
- Steering, forward and backward EXP settings
- Throttle and steering of the D / R set
- Throttle and steering ABS settings - Im guessing this is for the Anti lock system
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with my new radio settings   Need Help with my new radio settings EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 pm

EPA - End Point Adjustment
EXP - Exponential
D/R - Dual Rate
ABS could be for Antli-Lock Brakes but I know there are some other references to ABS on Transmiters that refers to something else.

Do google searches on the others and you will get many explanations as to what they are....while you are googling.....type the following sentence 1000 times as punishment:

"I will not save money by buying from Dragon Mart, instead I will be wasting my money"
Back to top Go down
biker_jet
Test Driver
biker_jet

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with my new radio settings   Need Help with my new radio settings EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm

cathurga wrote:
type the following sentence 1000 times as punishment:

"I will not save money by buying from Dragon Mart, instead I will be wasting my money"

Hahaha... This will be just temporary.. If I get really good at RCing, this kit will be handed down to my nephew that's why i cant really invest in a really good kit right now.. I'll be getting a serious kit soon.

Thanks for the info.. I'll do a reasearch now on how to tune it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with my new radio settings   Need Help with my new radio settings Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help with my new radio settings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EP General Forums :: EP Drifting :: Technical Discussion-
Jump to: