Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

November 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Vote_lcapAttention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Voting_barAttention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Vote_lcapAttention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Voting_barAttention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Attention All Offroaders......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm

I'am in the same boat. Family outing seems to have been made to All Ain on my behalf by the Mrs.
Sorry will miss being there tomorrow. sad
Back to top Go down
tractorboy
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
tractorboy

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Im out too, will be spending my day working in Ajman. What a great way to spend a Friday
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 am

All coming tomorrow to Nad Al Sheba - Please confirm............Below
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:03 pm

looks like it just me and you! hahaha

i'm still definately goin!
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 am

Results of today's bash:

Paul:

broken suspension arm on slash 4x4
broken omthing off the Team associated..not sure what

Ahmad:

broken throttle servo>baja
broken front stabilizer
lost the servo screw

and to top things off, i had a truggy run into my leg at full speed..u guys should see the results tomorrow.....im goin to see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:14 am

Wow..................meaning both of u had tons of fun......................!

Hope ur leg is alright though.
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 am

We did have fun, great fun, it would have been made even better if we had you guys with us hehehe

and with regards to my leg, it feels like ive been hit with a baseball bat, its swollen and bleeding (a bit)....and its painful to stand up, so im probably gonna get it checked out and see what the results are......you'd expect it to be bad after a truggy hits you at 50-60km/h, it was going so fast i didnt he time to move, i only saw it when it was less then 3m away and then......numbness, i shrugged it off so that no one would take it so seriously, i dont like to cause scenes. But im not comlaining, i should be able to atleast stand by tomorrow Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 521872
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:51 am

the team associated is fine, nothing broken there!

slash on the other hand had to limp home......maybe i shouldnt have been doin those big air jumps of the vert ramp....... twisted evil

the interesting thing there today was the amount of guys running EP buggys, E-Revos and slash's.....EP is definately picking up!

still love the smell and sound of nitro twisted evil
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:02 am

By the way...

What happened to the monster truck> i thought u were gonna bring it down with you Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:11 am

yip was gonna bring it, but then got lazy.....didnt fell like get all my nitro bits together...or the clean up afterwards..... 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 am

Its cool

No worries dude, i know how you feel hehe, only me and my cousin had to stop at a car wash to strip the dirt of the hummer later, LOL

Before i saw you, we were going wild and sideways in the mud, at least it gives me practice for whats going to come in the future....the ehhm ehhm Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 222333
Back to top Go down
tommygun32
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey Sideslider....hope your leg is ok man. Ice it if you can, but def get it checked out by the doc.

The weekend before last one of the guys had a run-away at WOT.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him and his son running across the desert....I mean way out there.

So I looked ahead of them and just see this little spot kicking up a dust trail. This thing was heading towards the Burj Khaleefa!!

It hit a fence or something and veered towards the far end of the flight line. At WOT and totally out of control it hit the raised foundation of the proposed mini Mosque that never seemed to have been completed. It bounced off that and started running parallel to the flying field....straight towards my daughter who was digging in the sand next to the work table, and the group of 4 or 5 local kids running their Baja on the track and not paying attention. Things just happened so fast I barely had time to shout "Watch OUT!!!" Of course non of the kids were paying attention.

So that was it. I had to stop that thing. Stuck my foot right in front of it and thankfully it bogged slightly. Gave me just enough time to grab it and shut the engine down. Thankfully only a mild bruise on the side of my foot.

More amazing was the fact that the thing hadn't even broken anything. They let it cool down for a bit.....and it fired right up.

Next mission is to clear a day at the track with the "war department", ministry of finance, as well as the ministry of social and internal affairs..... wink
Back to top Go down
tommygun32
Mechanic

PostSubject: Off Road Race   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi guys,

We're planning another off-road race on Friday, March 25 at Al Lisayli / Marmoun race track.

Last time around we had a lot of fun. Couple of the guys came out with their electric buggies and truggies and kept up.

No trophies or prizes up for grabs, just S&G's and bragging rights really.

Entry 50/- Dhs which goes towards the water, helpers and maintenance.

1:8 scale buggies and truggies, 2 heats of 10 minutes each and then the longer Amain of 15 minutes each.

Driver's meeting at 3:00 pm, first race at 3:10 pm. I recommend getting there by 2:00 pm so you can set up, tweak, etc prior to racing.

Registration will be prior to Friday so that we don't have to spend a load of time inputing the data onto the computer. Ideally we just plug it in and go. Gives Arif time to tweak his ride as well rather than spending all his time on the PC.

I will confirm as we get closer to the date.

Thanks,

Greg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Offroaders......   Attention All Offroaders...... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention All Offroaders......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EP General Forums :: EP Off-Road :: General Discussion-
Jump to: